Welcome to Triumphant Bible Chapel International
Triumphant Bible Chapel International (TBCI) is a multinational and a multicultural full gospel charismatic church founded by Rev. Jerry Nana Aidoo and Mercy Aidoo.
Triumphant Bible Chapel International (TBCI) exits to reach out to the community and the world, building them to be mature believers in Jesus Christ and equip them to minister to the church.
We do the above by:
1. Reaching out to the world
2. Building people to be committed to God
3. Train people for the work, ministry and for one another
(What we do)
Triumphant Bible Chapel International (TBCI) intends to connect people to Jesus Christ equipping them for service to God and, using all creative ways as possible.
Triumphant Bible Chapel International (TBCI) has been entrusted with the vision of impacting lives with the total Gospel (Acts 20:32). We intend to use God’s word which gives life to minister to the spiritual, emotional, relational, financial and physical needs of people. In order for them to find hope, love, encouragement, acceptance, and peace in God.
(What we Value)
Biblical and passionate care beliefs that drive the church.
1. Maintaining congregational satisfaction
2. Praying regularly and application of scripture (Acts 2:42-43)
3. We value monogamous marriage
4. Philosophy of grace (Eph 2:8-9)
5. Evangelism as a fulfillment of the great commission (Acts 2:47; Matt 28:19-20)
6. We value service (Matt 20:28)
7. Meeting felt needs of our members
8. Group efforts in church
9. Achieving large and healthy congregation
10. Fulfilling our responsibility to the community
11. Appreciation for creativity and innovation (prov 18:15)
12. Commitment to excellence (Col 3:32)
13. Continual learning (Prov 19:8; Eccl 10:10)
14. Lay ministry
15. Small group (biblical community)
16. Continues evaluation
17. Commitment (2 Cor 8:5)
18. Sincerity (2 Cor 1:12; 2 Cor 6:11)
19. We value Christian self-image
20. We value giving tithe, offerings and others
21. We value living to please God and holiness
Objectives of Triumphant Bible Chapel International
1. To propagate the gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone, so that believers may be conformed to the image of Christ, and to strengthen lives to be morally healthy and fruitful by biblical standards. (Matt 28:19-20)
2. To provide systematic study of the bible, train members into leadership positions and to involve every member in our fellowships and activities. (2 Tim1:5)(Heb 10:25)
3. To pray for the needs of all people, for local and national leaders, government and for all that are in Authority(1 Tim2:1-3).
4. To perform all ordinances of the church which include: conducting wedding and funerals, baptizing believers by immersion, celebrating the Lord’s Supper, praying for the sick, naming ceremony and dedicating infants.
5. To act with charitable concerns and to help not only our members, but all people in need to help regardless of their culture, race or social position.
6. To equip people with skills and knowledge so that, they reach their full potential as change leaders in their communities.
7. To improve the health and well-being of vulnerable people within local communities, through education and treatment.
8. Looking for and creating innovative solutions to support and provide care services to the less fortunate and vulnerable groups. (E.g. Homeless, young, elderly, destitute and disabled)